Outdoor is the most visual medium
- Outdoor gets noticed.
- Outdoor is the most visual medium, creating strong brand image and recall.
- Visual product recognition carries through to point of sale.
Outdoor delivers high brand awareness and unique cover
- Outdoor helps create high brand awareness in a competitive market.
- In multimedia campaigns, outdoor typically add 15% unique reach and recognition.
Outdoor can help you dominate the downtown environment
- Outdoor can place your brand in front of customers as they shop.
Outdoor is the nearest medium to point to sale.
- Outdoor is the last medium noticed before arriving at the store.
- It’s also the medium which can place a message physically closest to a retail purchase point.
National availability means a diverse choice of planning routes.
- Outdoors is available nationally, regionally and locally.
- It can be planned catchment area, proximity to store.
Outdoor is an intercept medium
- Outdoor can be seen everywhere 24 hours a day.
- It can’t be switched off, zapped, and otherwise ignored.